Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just an update..This is what happens when IM at work...

Its been kinda crazy the past few weeks but I thing now all he excitment is over so thats kinda refresing....... Bryon and I have just Been working and hanging out togather doing funny things.... sorry no pics but the other night we rented a game from the movie store and played nentiendo it was really fun to just hang out the two of us..... I Just love My little Bry...Thanks Babe
This occured while I was away it was thought up all on his own......
NO need to watch it all but please comment so i can tell my husband he is a GOOF BALL

5 comments:

The Neads said...

OW OW OW Woohooo... Go Bryan... That is so cute. Kelly and I got a kick out of it.. He can dance for me anytime... ha ha...

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Oh my heck Bry just when I think you can't do anything else to prove you are a nerd you go and do this! Actually I loved it.. I thought it was so funny, but next time please pull down the blinds!

Jessa Dawn said...

hope!
love your blog doll!
just happened across it. And this video cracks me up! hope to see you soon!

Dave and Ashlee Dansie said...

Oh my heck I new you married a wierdo but I guess I just didn't realize how wierd haha just kidding that is seriously so funny! Tell Bry I can't wait for a live show!

Loves Ash

Unknown said...

I am with Ashley. I expect a live show over Christmas! That was so cute that he did that. If Erik danced you would all tell him to stop ASAP! At least Bryon has some moves! Love ya both!