Friday, December 19, 2008

Tribute To my CUZ

So i Hevent Posted In a While I have had a lot going on and this is on the top of my list ( other than sara coming home yes i cant wait...) This pic was taken christmas of 06` about two weeks before chad left for the MTC to serve his mission in japan i am so excited to see him again he returns on Dec 23 at 2:45 in idaho falls how sweet it will be to be with him again for christmas I just love this kid to death and i am so proud of him and all he has done..

4 comments:

Taryn said...

hey that's cool!

sara mae said...

girl. i need to see some UPDATES! love you to death. and by the way, you have a cute face.

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

hey you...get some posts!!! i know you have a new exciting post to put up :)

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Girl time to update... I tagged you so go to my blog for details!