Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

This is a small glimps of my moms tree dont be looking for any thing cool or trying to see in side that present this is just a photo taken by Haddie What a Doll..... love her Guts.....

Bryon and I put on the christmas Music and Decorated our Tree...We had a Good Time








wow its December and i am so happy i have a lot going on this month and i just love christmas Bryon and i took our 4-wheeler and went to get christmas trees in doing so we brought trees for mom and kortnee as well we had a good time and found some real winners.....I Found These holiday bulbs at sams and i had to have them there was 100 bulbs in teh package so i have been decorating the WHOLE house with them...... Thanks For reading and Enjoying My SASSY Christmas.......

8 comments:

The Neads said...

cute your tree looks great.. I wish we could have gone up and cut a tree down... I am jelous

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the photo that Haddie took. Your tree is very cute. I am going to be posting ours soon too. Alex helped me decorate it and yes put the tree together. We have a fake. I told Erik that I want to get a real one next year.

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Your tree is so cute Hopie! Haddie loves your guts to!

sara mae said...

it looks so great! i love it! i finally blogged some more. you should be happy. i can't wait to see you in 2 1/2 weeks. wheat thins and diet coke. love you.

Taryn said...

very cute tree! I too wish I lived where I could cut a fresh tree that smells oohh so nice...but I don't so fake's all we get!

Jessa Dawn said...

Hope! I love your cute tree! How are you dollface?

Amanda said...

The smell of fresh trees...YUM! Cute color for Christmas bulbs too!

Katie, Adam, Izzy & Emmy said...

I LOVE THE TREE HOPE IT IS SO FESTIVE...