Monday, July 5, 2010

JULY THE FOURTH and more

Sister being silly playing on July the 5th

Buddie at the rodeo the second little boy in the hat running for the cow
playing with dad
Glen beck him self this is for you dad that is the real sun set behind him

getting ready to speak
this is no zoom we were pretty close
went to alpine for my first time and got some fire works
mom i know you were trying to pull a sassy face when you saw this but give it up ha ha jk
the fam on the fourth
see haddie look close dumb big girls
cheese
watching the parade with kate and paige
Waiting for candy :-)
I dont want to take my hat off :-(
Boys will be boys
Sister with aunt jewls :-)
Me and daddy before the parade :-)

2 comments:

Lance and Deb said...

Oh .....I loved all the pictures sooo much everyone looks so cute and yes I did try to make a sassy face and I'll keep tryin...someday I'll be cool enough to do it....LOL!!!!

Taryn said...

oooh man I miss the fourth in the valley! I really wanted to see Glen Beck. Thanks for pics!