Friday, March 19, 2010

SIX MONTHS OLD

Morning nap On my six month birthday the flash woke me up.

Being so so so sweet as long as i get what i want :-)
Woke up happy on my six month b-day my water leaked on my jamies so i slept topless :[
Picture Perfect Love you sis cant wait for more fun adventures :-)
I cant believe how time flies my little princess is six months old she was such a little peanut when she was born and now she is so big i try to remember every day how little and perfect she was and now she is changing so fast I miss it...... I had a moment the other day where it crossed my mind to have another baby........ like really I wanted one bad and then she started fussing and crying and I quickley snapped out of it ???? mabey in a few years ;-)

1 comments:

Lance and Deb said...

Oh my gosh her is sooooo precious..I just love her soooooo much............