Wednesday, June 4, 2008

wow its cloudy once again!!!!!

oh and dose any body recognize this..... haha thats what i thought.. thats look is.........
"what the hell is this doing here"... ha ha

oh ya and about this i dotn think we ever told any one this was on the farm... when i got picked up by whit and nate opps hahaha this was great...

this is haddie and i im telling you we have been best friends scence the begenning.. thats for real


im not sure what this is but its helarious and i though id give you the laugh i htink it was a school dance themed rock... i duno.....



thanks for hte flower kayla... she is always thinking of something sweet why do tn youteach my husband some of your tricks haha




oh how happy are we i wish every day was like this one hahaha





me and my girleys of honnor wow ya gota love them damn i look skinny there thanks for the boob in my side megs...






i take it she had some thing good to say i wish i remembered....






















so not much new bryon and i had a night alone we went to the mountains and built a fire and had marshmellows it was grand life is swell here in TV well ill try adn put some pics on but i dont know waht i got..

5 comments:

Amanda said...

great pics! Isn't it crazy you have almost been married a year? See you soon

Emily said...

Okay I wondered how you got one of those pottys by your house??? very interesting!!! Love the pictures. Can't wait to see you. Should be there the end of the month. Haven't told shane yet so maybe??? love ya toodles :-)

Taryn said...

ha...you are soo funny and random ;) Loving it! See ya soon!

alicia king said...

Hey Hope! look at you in your cute wedding dress! I'm still sad that I missed your reception...I bet it was beautiful! Your mama is very talented! {I can't remember exactly when your wedding was...I still have the invitation somewhere...either it was on our anniversary or Levi's birthday, but I was so close to having a baby too!} anyway miss you and your family!

alicia king said...

okay...it was bugging me, I had to find out, it was the day I had my baby shower! get to blogging!